Saturday, December 15, 2007

I love my Clique

Thursday night, chick, rayner and I headed to the airport to pick Miss Elaine up at past midnight.. We finally got to Changi Village for supper after a really long drive. I credit that to taking a wrong turn along the expressway. Thanks Chick! (Now we know what a bad navigator he is.. :P)

So while we savour those air flown, super delicious egg tarts.. We were making plans to watch movie, plan for xmas party next week, and lots of random issues and definitely loads of lame jokes. It was such a bliss though I was actually bogged down with a big headache just before we made our way to airport. It was a good break away from work. I'm able to be myself totally.. No pretence.. No judgements.. I simply love them.

Accompanied Elaine to town to sign her contracts on Friday. Isn't it awesome? This babe got a job even before she graduates. Though the pay is tiny for the first 2 months of training, I know she will sail through and get that confirmed job at the Royal Bank of Scotland after that.. I dont care Elaine you have to give me a big treat after that first fat pay cheque!

So lunch on Friday was on me simply cos I still owe Elaine money. HAHA.. So actually no i didn't buy lunch. BUT.. I did buy dessert, which actually cost much more than lunch.. Hurr.. Junie manage to come join us for the sweet treat before she heads to dinner with her beloved. Hehe.. We never say no to desserts..









9:47 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.