Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Random

There are just some things, some people in our lives that we never give up upon. Much as i really wanna let go, simply ignore and be invisible in this house.. Much as i just wanna be numbed and selfish and just live life the way I want it to be, focus on my work 101% and give it my best shot at this point of my life..

Then i begin dreading the life i have no control on.

I really just wanna do the work I want and say no to those I cannot relate to. I am labeled overly idealistic to think this way.

When I wanna just ignore the madness at home, I'm selfish and irresponsible.

I dont need a bloody winning formula for life. But how do i live? Satisfy my highly demanding world or just drop it and lost it?

9:18 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.