Thursday, December 06, 2007

Updates

I've been very very busy lately. Working 16 hrs for the past 3 days. I worked over the weekend as well.. I gave myself a break today, left e office at 230pm and went for my monthly pedicure. I fell asleep on the comfy couch..

These days I wake up pretty early and reaches office at 9 sharp. Finally Claudia broke the spell of keeping late nights and waking in afternoons..

Some pleasant changes took place for me at work.. Jobs have come knocking on my door and i feel very blessed and spoilt! I really hate turning any jobs down now, especially when things are picking up and there are possibilities of me going into partnership.. It's hard to say no, but I had to prioritize my time anyway..

It really was suppose to be a pretty happy day for me. Suddenly the unpleasant memories flooded me yet again.. It does daunt on me a bit, when I begin to see the future brighten up, I see success, fame, satisfaction, all on the way.. But I'd hate to reach there and find no one to share my joy with. I constantly tell myself I shall not lose myself in this pursuit.. Austin is right. He say i don't know how to numb myself. I need to learn better. Perhaps I need even more work.

I managed to squeeze in time for dinner with some of my uni mates, Clairr, Cholrin and Adeline.. Went to First Thai Restaurant at Purvis St. Great food! I must lug my dearies and gooses along to makan and destress..

10:34 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.