Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Killer Cough

I really dread getting fever. E moment fever hits me, I get cold spells at night. And the head feels like its gonna spilt.

I really dread getting cough too. Most of the time they last an entire month.. I ever broke my eye vessel cos was coughing too hard. Now it seems like I'm getting it at least once a year..

Now that i'm getting these 2 in a single combination.. U dont wanna imagine how crappy i feel..

Apparently poor junie and cindy are also sick! Gosh.. we mus really nurse ourselves back to health soon!! Take good care my dearies...

2:06 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.