Sunday, February 17, 2008

Heavenly Sin..



Dessert @ Canele Chocolate Partissier, Raffles City..

It's rare for me to feel any dessert is too sinful. Trust me, the Nutellia Sweet Crepe (2nd pic) is almost too good to be true.. I really felt guilty piggin out. Came in a pretty generous portion. I recommend to share btw 2-3 if anyone intends to go try...

The strawberry tart is comparable to those I had in Switzerland.. It brought back nice memories of alfresco cafes in Europe.. Sweet! Go try it people...

9:46 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.