Friday, February 29, 2008

Jibberish

My mobile woke me up this morning when I'm deep in my sleep, indulging in my dream..

Plucked my eyes open, cleared my throat.. The call turned out to be some dumb credit card company phone spam. Damn it.

Next thing I know, I felt the stabbing pain in my heart. Again.
I dreamt of him, once again..

Dreamt that we're back together. Guess tat's wat dreams are all about. They are unreal. And in this case, I am jus visualizing something I really want, but it is impossible to happen anyway. Wait. There's a word for it. They call it "Fantasy".

Oh man.. trust me. I really hate it. This always happens when I'm stressed up.. Had at least 3 sleepless nights in the past week. My body is getting cranky. Even my period came twice a month! What's really going on...

ZZZzzzzzz......

1:12 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.