Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My office...

Hello everyone! It's Chinese New Year's eve.. Today I specially came back to the office, cos I worry my pretty plants will wilt if I dont give them water for the next 4 days..

I am very happy as they are growing so well! The pot of flower on e left is blooming for the second time already. Not sure what its call.. Just know its from holland n has furry leaves. Hurr.. And the pot of Narcissus on the right just started blooming yesterday.. How nice.. Keeping flowers remind me of the theory, u reap what u sow.. I let them have enough sunlight and water everyday and prune the overgrown leaves so the budding flowers have enough nutrients.. It's like taking care of a pregnant woman then I see the birth of the 'baby'.. Hee...


Here's a view of my workstation...
This is considered very neat already for my standard.. I like the natural light that shines in through our high window..


This is the view from my table.. Austin sits in front of me.. I stab him from the back from time to time. How convenient.. Lol..


This is Austin's little toy.. The childish side of him.
I am jealous. I will soon lug my toys into office too! Hmpff..




On my right is my bookcase.. Half the size of Austin's.. I guess u can guess personalities from the things we bring into our work environment. I have some reference books, a box of heels in case I need to run out to meet clients.. There's also bags too, rite next to the box of shoes..



And you can see for yourself the amount of food I stock up in the office.. Mostly fattening and sinful. Hur hur...


Alrights.. It's time to change and set off for reunion dinner at the airport.. update again tonight!

5:47 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.