Thursday, February 21, 2008

A very WRONG day.

I had an earlier post that was posted when I got to office this morning at ard 730am. Shall summarize the the entire wrong day.. I should have already expected some big bomb will drop. The earlier events were more like a warning to me.

  • Last nite, left office @ 630pm to get a quick dinner with Austin at coffeeshop below office. We shut the roller shutter, assuming Austin has his set of keys.. We got locked out of office. We head back my place to get the spare keys. We got back at past 9pm.
  • Got home around midnight. I sort my finances out, realised I am in the reds. I begain having insomnia. My heart was racing, random thoughts were running in my head. I need to figure how to get 2K to settle my outstanding bills. At present I am down to my last 40 bucks.
  • So if i wanna get a loan from dad, the question is how much? Will it eventually become a vicious bad debts cycle? How do I break through this financial crisis?
  • Since I cant get to sleep, I got changed at 6am and heads to take a bus to office. A mad man was sitting adjacent to me, and it's the second time I bumped into him on bus service 58. Tat's not the best way to start a day.
  • Grabbed black coffee from coffeeshop, and I spilled some onto my suede bag.
After a series of unfortunate events, I received some sweet news from work. I made a good decision, and a new job came in. Though it's nothing great, but I need the money desperately. I thought i'm about to break away from the bad day.

False hopes.

Some really horrible event took place when I got back to office. Was caught between a lover's quarrel. Things got pretty nasty. I am bloody drained out. Am I'm grumpy - only 20% due to lack of sleep though.

I really hate that shitty relationship nonsense. Bloody hell grow up! And it really is childish to involve a third party. And I am bloody pissed off and upset.. And I really meant UPSET.

Her childish acts reminded me of some bastard's threat to me some time ago.. Self inflicted injury is not my cup of tea. I bloody hell dont succumb to this type of threat. If you wanna die, please die further away from me. If you wanna prove you have the guts, "mean what u say".. U jolly well cut yourself deeper and disappear from the face of earth. This world don't need parasites like you to waste our depleting resources.

I even feel it's a total waste of my time and breath to even have to entertain you. Especially this even not any shit i've created. But I had to fulfill the duty as a friend to a friend. If not, I seriously wont give a fuck about you pathetic, wallowing in self pity, arsehole..! And fat chance for this episode to repeat itself. I will not allow myself to babysit worthless idiots like such again. I swear.

Life is precious. Thousands are millions out there are battling against all kinda critical illnesses just to stay alive. My mum battled with brain tumours for over 20 years. Battled even harder when she got a stroke 8 years ago. And until today she prepares her own meals, she stay at home alone all day and insist to do light housework. She is stubborn like a bull, literally. But she showed me that's the way to live a life. Because of her proud character, she has never even once admitted her disability. She would tell my relatives in her slurred speech, "I CAN DO HOUSEWORK!"

I packed dinner home to eat with her today. I sat down to watch Animal Planet with her. I felt so guilty I cant do this more often with her. And while my back faces her, my tears had to roll.

People please count your blessings and not your misfortunes.

And even if you choose to live in a damn depressed way, please keep it to yourself and not infect the people ard u with your pathetic and cowardly stunts.

9:47 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.