Monday, March 24, 2008

Courage and Love

"Courage is being afraid, but still go on anyway.."


Spoke to a girlfriend earlier on. I must say I've learnt a few important lessons from her.. She had problems with her marriage earlier on, and I'm glad things have worked out for her now. I believe it was her great attitude that tides her through..

I thought she was very courageous. Given the same situation, I know I would have taken the easier way out, just pack up and leave.. After all, wat's the use of hanging on to a broken relationship?

Then again, will i still say the same if there's a kid involve?

I cannot imagine, if i would still think e same way if i am married with children 1 day.. Apparently my friend has kids to think about, so she chose to keep working on the broken relationship, all in hope of giving her lovely children a complete family. I'm glad her prayers are answered, and things have took a turn and they are 1 happy family again..

Now that my sister's pregnant, with her sharing with me every detail during the different trimesters, the journey seem to amazing.. When the foetus is 1cm big only, there's already heartbeat. And slowly, the feet and fingers form. Life itself is really amazing.

Even watching my dear plants grow, it's amazing.. Keeping those plants in the office, actually taught me lots of things. It is easy to love them unconditionally, since they never talk back, never make any demands.. I greet them hello every time I see them, and thank them in my heart for beautifying the place. It's so much easier to love them, simply bcos they are so simply, unlike us human.. We're way too complex.

11:54 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.