Saturday, March 15, 2008

Purpose of Blog

Firstly, would like to further emphasize my disclaimer. To me, my blog is a personal space, just like how my room is to me. It is my comfort zone. I like to pen all my thoughts. Once in a while I read back and reflect on the events of my life. I like to reminisce the good memories and beautiful moments I spend with those dear to my heart. I also like to pen those bitter, angry, evil thoughts in my head. It's like a form of release to me. And when I read back, I laugh at myself for being so petty and somehow I always learn something new out of it.

So actually, for those negative and emotional posts, those who do read my blog (I know its mostly my friends, and the occasional anonymous someone who chance upon this space..), dont take me too seriously, really. I am someone with a quick emotional fuse. And I let anger go as quick as it gets over me.

The past few days hasn't been too pleasant. In short, my train of thoughts and harsh words here has hurt some people, directly or indirectly. And it all began from me sharing my URL on a social network we all are too familiar with - Friendster.

So I'd like to state my point here, the root of the problem anyway..

I think it's a very subjective issue we're dealing with here. I stand by the fact that everyone has the right to do anything they deem is right. I have the right to write whatever I want, as long as it's not illegal. I am apologetic if any of my posts here has hurt anyone in any way. But back to square one, I believe I am free to pen my thoughts in any sense. So I really am not sorry for what I wrote.

Things really aren't complicated. It's like going shopping. If you think the goods u're looking at, are hedious looking and priced ridiculously, jolly well walk out of that store. I don't think CASE would handle any complains of luxury brands like Gucci or Prada being over-priced and start looking into their accounts, rite? Maybe this is not the best analogy to come up with.. But I suppose it's easy enough for anyone to get my point. Else u wouldn't come this far to read this anyway.

So my point really is this: No one can make everyone like them. I always have a problem getting along with females, and i'm not sure why. (Side track, so my dear girl friends, I really do treasure you! :D) There bound to be some people who will love you, and some who will just hate you.

I think life is really too short for me to try to make everyone like me. I cant be bothered anyway.. Cos those who will, just dont need a reason to.. Tat's what I call fate.

Once again, I apologise for any unpleasant experiences caused by my posts. You can now close your browser and I thank you for your time to read this posts. You can now get me out of your head and move on with life?

Stay chill.. Life is too short for anyone to be mad at anyone. Peace Out..

3:58 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.