Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random Jibberish

Started my week with a long long visit to the hair salon.. Apart from doing my hair that was starting to look like hay, was discussing with my stylist about a potential job. After which I met the photographer I'm currently for a meeting.. Then heads to meet the babes for dinner at Raffles City.

Dinner was simply great. In fact so great that we attacked the food and forgot to take some pictures.. Hurr...

Other random jibberish as below..

  1. Sometimes I try not to reply my SMSes too promptly to avoid appearing as if I'm very free. (Women.. *roll eyes*)
  2. I've mastered the great art of sounding perfectly fresh and energetic at 9am in the morning. Even though my eyes are still shut, and me still lazing in bed under the comforter.. The price to pay is the pain of having to recall so hard what the conversation is about later on..
  3. I have this bad habit of not explaining myself enough to people whom I'm not close to. Someone thought I was married when I first met them. Was attached tat time, so I thought what the hack.. And when I meet them again when I'm single, I cant be bothered to explain why I'm single.. So I jus let them think I am married anyway.. This sounds ridiculously bizarre...
  4. People say men are actually very simple people. But when I feel I cant understand them, I wonder if it's me who's too complex, or simply men can be complex too? Or is it me who's simple, and met a complex men? Or maybe it's a complex me and a complex men? How confusing...
That's all folks.. Lights out!

12:24 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.