Sunday, March 23, 2008

Week's review

Having insomnia again, so I thought I'd write something while I wait for the sleeping pill to take effect..

Happy Easter Sunday guys! (since it's past midnight already..)

Anyhoo.. Elaine and I had went on a shopping trip today! Been like the longest time since we've been shopping together.. Cant even remember when's the last time we've been shopping. I love shopping with Elaine! We just buy buy and buy and go nuts. Hahaa..

The damage for the day :
Pair of heels from J. West - $90++
T-shirt from Zara - $30
Pair of flip flops from Animal - $12
Lavendar shower gel + Peppermint foot spray from Bodyshop - $30++

Post picts of the victory when i'm free. Hurr..

And the frenzy has yet to end. I'm eyeing a Gucci bag online! Hmm.. *should i buy?*


3:05 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.