Saturday, April 05, 2008

Note of thanks

While i accompany my mother on her final battle, I'm thankful for those who stood by me..

Be it u came by to spend some time with me, sending regards to my mum, visiting her, keeping my family and me in your daily prayers.. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

This road has been peaceful so far. I'm accepting everything that comes along the way.. Actually life is like tat isn't it? The more u resent and resist the obstacles, the harder they hit back at you.

Just go with the flow, with the laws of nature..
Embrace it..
Learn something out of it..
Make the best out of it..

It's not about lamenting about what u dont have, what u've lost or are going to lose.. but learning to see the beauty in everything, especially those unseen by others..

Thank you my besties for your unconditional love for me.. With you rooting for me, i'll only become stronger. I cant say enough "thank you", really.. This friendship mean as much to me, as my family to me. U're right there beside my heart..

5:55 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.