Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rantings (part 2)

Thought i was gonna explode when i saw Austin's mms. Some bloody idiotic hiccup took place with regards to work. In short, i jus really wanna stab my client!!

(And its so bloody hateful.. I cant talk abt work anywhere online, else i risk getting sued my pants off! So tat's all for now..)

So it's always a chain reaction. This totally spoilt my day, as if it wasn't spoilt enough in e first place.. Today I woke up with a big headache, fever and flu. Had a rough night.. Tossed and turned in bed. My aunt wanted to check my forehead if i had a fever. It gave me a big shock and it really interrupted my sleep badly.

Suddenly i jus feel so choked up. Sitting at the table with dim lights.. Aunt sleeping behind me.. I feel like crying. There's a whole load of stuff weighing down on my chest and I feel suffocated. Yet i cant even let my emotions out..

I'm more tired than ever...

11:22 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.