Friday, April 11, 2008

Rantings

I'm really really really tired..

It's friday.. 16 days since mum's hospitalised. But i think the past 4 days are the most tiring so far. Normally when my sister n i take turns to be at the hospital for mum's lunch, we'll sneak away after she falls asleep to do our stuff.

My aunt arrived from Sydney on Tuesday. Sis drove her to hosp straight from the airport. I think my mum dont exactly recognise her anymore. Sad..

So our routine has sort of changed cos someone gotta keep her company at any point in time. So here's how e past 4 days went:

Tuesday
I arrived at hosp early. Sis ran errands then pick aunt from airport at 3pm then heads to hosp straight. We left at 8pm, had dinner then heads home.

Wednesday
Sis picks aunt and me from home at 1130am. We stayed in hosp all day. I left at 630pm to have dinner at June's grandma's place, then met elaine to pass her stuffs at grapevine. Got home at 1130pm.

Thursday
Part time maid came at 8am.
I went back to work at being missing for 2 weeks straight. Went for site survey at client's.. then heads to hospital again. Had dinner, then got home at 10pm.

Friday
Took cab to hosp with aunt in early morning. After mum had lunch, brot aunt to Great World, she had a short massage while i had coffee. Then we pack dinner for mum, heads back to hosp again. I got home at 9pm.

Now that I have a new account on hand to work on, i find it so hard to even try to do some work during mum's napping time.. And somehow it really wears me out..

Yes, i'm complaining. But it doesn't mean i don't appreciate her coming over. I really do.. Flying all e way here just to spend some time with my mum. Only people who really cares does this. But perhaps i'm just not used to having 'a mummy figure' at home. Since many years, i've not have someone nagging and breathing down my neck.. You know, e typical 'you must drink lots of water..', 'you must sleep early..'..

oh man.. the concern has become a form of stress to me. i need to breathe. Can someone pass me oxygen tank please??

9:30 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.