Sunday, April 06, 2008

Things I wanna do..

You know people say the things we often desire to do or to have, are those tat is hard to obtain.. Thus, at this point of time, my mind kept wondering off.. Kept wanting to do the funny funny stuffs.

I missed the last "Black Market".. Flea market at Dempsey Road's House.. So I really wanna go check it out. There bound to be some rare findings I cant resist to bag..

And there's the Big Bake Off

Any girlfriends wanna do the Big Bake Off together?? It sounds like so much fun..!! I can imagine us burning down our kitchens already. Hee...

5:02 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.