Sunday, April 27, 2008

Visitor in the garden

Look who i've got in my garden! It's a big fat tree lizard, ready to pound on a flying insect. I thought it was quite a nice sight.. Just too bad my camera ain't good enough to snap a better pic of it. The picture does not do it justice. This pretty lad has a bright gold skin that was glowing under the sun.. It moves rather swiftly too.

Though i'm never a fan of lizards, i thought this 1 looked great under the bright lights. It's the beauty of mother nature..

12:26 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.