Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The child within..

My evening was really pleasant. I met up with Angeline, my uni mate, and her little 'princess' really cheered me up!

Her little girl, Angela, was soooo cute! We satisfied the little princess' craving for Happy Meal, and walked around AMK hub for a short while. This little girl really touched my heart. A child who's truly innocent and happy.. This happiness is infectious. She really made my day!

It's just too bad I forgot to snap a picture with her.. I'll make sure i do it when I meet her the next time..

So so.. while we were shopping ard, we spot some really pretty stickers. So apart from buying 1 for the little princess, I got so attracted too, and bot a few..




So cute rite...!! Heee...

9:40 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.