Friday, May 30, 2008

Murphy's law...

"Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time, in the worst possible way"
- Murphy's law

Trust me, I totally agree with the above.

You know, apart from having to juggle with things at home, my wisdom tooth is giving me problems again. Apparently it's pushing its way out, yet again.. But cos it's not fully out yet, I cant get it extracted. I wonder how many more episodes of toothache am I gonna get.. And this always take place when I'm under stress, or when my body undergoes hormonal changes.

AaaRRRGGHHHH!!

2:31 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.