Sunday, June 29, 2008

Journey to the East

20th June - My super long day began with me bringing my sis to the gynae for her checkup at noon. To date, she is coming to 7 months of her pregnancy already. Time flies..

After gynae, sis n i went shopping and pig out. I head to meet elaine, june and chick at Vivocity to do some shopping and have dinner. It was a fruitful shopping trip! I bot a dress from the Mango sale, and got my raspberry eye mask from TheFaceShop.

That night was super fun! We had 2 cars that drove the 7 of us all over the east! 2 hrs drove to hunt for the mee sua!! I think i shall not go into details how we took 2 hrs to drive from Punggol park to Kembangan.. or elaine will kill me. HAHA!!

We even head to Bedok jetty for a late night stroll after supper.. how romantic rite.. haha.. Only got home at past 3am that night. It was filled with so much joy, laughter and great food.. Really took my mind off everything else. It was jus awesome..

(Blogger's down at this time. Upload pics soon..)

4:18 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.