Sunday, June 01, 2008

Learning to appreciate..

I certainly know how to appreciate the little things in life much much better now.. The everyday things that you and I take for granted..

Each night as I lay in bed, just before I fall asleep.. I'd be so thankful, yet another day has passed.. Thank God for the additional day I got with mum..

Each time I have my meal.. I'd be so thankful for the ability to eat and enjoy good food. Ever since mum lost her ability to swallow, she has been feeding through tubes. Getting used to not eating at all is even more tough than anyone normal can imagine.

Just being simple and normal is already a great blessing..

11:19 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.