Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blessed Life..

While i'm lamenting about getting older yet again.. I'm also glad to feel more and more blessed as the days go by. It's not that life suddenly became problem-free, but i've learnt to count my blessings. Even adversities became blessings in disguise. Of cos there'll still be times that I wish i'm less broke and have more than 24 hrs a day.. Normal la! I'm human after all..

So so.. My 1st bday present came from Audrey in early March. More than 4 months ahead in time.. See! I said i'm truly blessed..

And last month, I got a sleek and chic new handphone from my sister.. The brand new C902 camera phone.. How lucky! And surprisingly, my bro gave me an ang bao yesterday too. Well I guess no matter what, family will always be family.. :)

Now i've got myself a new Coach wristlet, though I didn't like the colour very much initially, guess i'm growing into it now. If the old one was not stolen, I'd have parted with my money and have a gleaming new one sitting next to me now.

And I guess the biggest gift I got from God was to have my mum by my side this year.. I really thought I wouldn't be able to have her with me anymore earlier this year. My prayers are answered, so now I will be more faithful to my religion for answering my plea.. Keep the promises I made, and keep hoping mum can really tide over this ordeal and be there to witness of my yet-to-born niece Rianne.. :)

1:47 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.