Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy get-old Day to moi... I feel old.. 24 years OLD.. But the birthday celebrations still feel the same. We always laugh till we get cramps.. And each year jus gets better and better!

Thank you my dearies for the lovely flowers and gifts.. I love each of them to bits!


Pretty flowers... I love them as much as I love u boys! Hehehe...

Rayner made these earrings himself.. So touched! Really appreciate the effort..!


And this pretty make up palette ! The box reads, "Realness of Concealness - Mini 'fake it' kit".. June u really know what I need..! My panda eyes really need them.. Hehehe.. I'm jus worried it's so cute, I cant bear to bring myself to use them..!!

The toiletry set is so nice too.. JUST IN TIME FOR BINTAN TRIP! :D

There's a lot more pictures to show! Once I get them from Elaine i'll show them off here.. :D

And it's past midnight.. It's also ELAINE's birthday today!! My dear best friend.. I'm glad to have u celebrate our birthdays together every year since we were 13.. Haha.. It's scary how time flies... 11 precious years and more to come...

Now i'm super looking forward to our Bintan trip on Saturday! Hello to the Sun, the Sea and the Sand.. And all the fishes in the ocean.. I'm gonna say hello very soon.. !! :D

It has been some time since I have something so happy and nice to share.. It's just great things are changing for the better.. Let's hope things will keep the way it is...! :)

1:22 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.