Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Irreplaceable

The Coach wristlet i used as my wallet got pick-pocketed yesterday.. and I only discovered it this morning. I'm damn upset for a few reasons:

- The wristlet was a limited edition and I bot it with my hard earned money some years back to reward myself upon project completion.

- I have a pen in it that has my name carved on it. Most importantly it was a 21st bday gift from someone special.

- There was a polaroid pic of elaine n me. Polaroid means there's no digital backup.


The above are reasons for my heartache. Cos these things carry sentimental values and are irreplaceable. They're gone forever now..

Dont really care abt the cash or the cards, or the IC, thou it's a hefty $300 to replace..

Heartache.. heartache.. heartache..
It's hard to get over the loss of anything u have emotional attachments on..



Today is also the day mum goes to operation. While i'm typing away now, doctors are battling with the massive tumour. I'm not sure what to think at this instance, but to keep crossing my fingers when the phone rings, it wont be bringing me bad news. Whatever it is, I jus dont wanna worry myself sick now. What will be, will be. Save the worries for later.

4:40 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.