Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random

Have something random to relate to..

I've been bumping into this random stranger again and again.. I kept wondering if it's pure coincidence, or is it really fate? If u were me, would u go forward and say hello?

The 1st time, I was lusting over the pretty bags in the display case.. He's a service staff of this luxury brand retail store.

The 2nd time, he was in front of me in the queue at the ATM.

The 3rd time, I was crossing the road to Takashimaya. He was in front of me again..

And today, I spot him from afar again.. How strange is this?

what are the chances of spotting a familiar face in the crowd, again and again? I wonder...

p.s. I'm definitely not stalking him ok... :P

11:42 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.