Sunday, August 10, 2008

Random updates

  1. Too bad, my dearies and I did not strike Toto. So we all still gotta get our ass back to work on Monday!
  2. I'm counting down to the arrival of my new niece! Expecting her arrival any time in month of September. So exciting! Sis and I had been going out more often.. After delivery she will be locked up at home for 1 month. Haha.. So she say she mus shop while she still can.. These days her tummy has gotten so big, i'm worried she mus deliver any time! :P
  3. Recently i'm trying out homemade fruit enzymes. Enzymes are complex protein that acts as catalysts to various processes in our body. Eg. digestion, metabolism, cell renewal, etc. It is for better health, and better skin!

    Today I made tomato enzyme for my mum to take. 1st harvest will be in 3 days.. Take picture tmr to show u guys..! :)

12:07 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.