Monday, August 04, 2008

Randy Pausch - The Last Lecture

Guang shared a video on our thread. It's a great lecture by Dr. Randy Pausch, that almost moved me to tears.. It made me felt small. There's so much more to learn abt life.. Attitude, dreams, goals.. I kept mine in constant review. It's time I push myself harder to be a better person!

I've started going back to work. A little part of me feels guilty. Cos it means spending less time with mum. But the sad fact is that there's only that much i can do even if i stay home all day. I figured it's time to direct some attention to other aspects of my life as well.

11:16 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.