Monday, August 18, 2008

Reality of life

There's a stack of bills on my table that I don't even want to open the sealed envelopes.

Insurance cannot debit the monthly premium from my giro account cos it's empty.

I have yet to replace my lost IC after more than a month. I'm not sure what the consequence may be, but I do not have $300 to part with, to just earn myself an identity on that pink card.

After sorting out the corporate accounts, I need to put back $550.

Why didn't I strike Toto last week...? Sobz...

11:53 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.