Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pics galore

Yum Cha at Red Star restaurant on a Sunday morning some weeks back... Still cant believe I got up at 8am on a Sunday just to have dim sum. But it's all worth the effort... The best dim sum I've had in a long long time! 

Roasted Pigeon.. (not those u seen on the streets thou!)

8 bowls of dessert for 5 greedy pigs.. (2 out of sight)


The satisfaction is showing on the faces..

Wassup with that bitchy look dude... I'm not gonna steal ur siew mai.. :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Road Trip" last night..

As usual, chick was the ladies' driver.. So nice of him to pluck me up from office at 10pm too! I think partly it was on the account of the "Percy pigs and friends" I bought last week.. Hee... 

But see! He looks happy to drive us too! :D


I brought the gang to the open space at Keppel Bay. Yes these days i've been talking alot about Keppel Bay. It's a nice place! Great 



Just chilling out..

There's more pics on elaine's camera.. I brought mooncake along to share the love. Post them soon... 


1:52 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.